SKP High Flow Valve is what the marketplace needs:
- Both OFF ROAD and ROAD market are going tubeless, to enable riding at lower pressures than with inner tubes, providing far more
comfortable riding and eliminating the risky consequences of a flat tyre in case of punctures.
- PRESTA VALVES used in most Road bicycles are becoming more and more popular also in OFF ROAD because of their more compact
and lightweight specs. In fact most MTB are now equipped with PRESTA valves.
- Tubeless systems have a dramatic improvement in Road as it provides 15% drop in rolling resistance making it easier to
accelerate….very important when dashing for the line!
- Tubeless systems require HIGH FLOW valves to allow the tire to position itself correctly on the rim as quickly as possible, to fully
inflate the tire. To obtain this it’s required a blast of air to force the tire beads against the rim walls to create a seal. This is why a
high flow valve is necessary: SKP High Flow provides such while Presta valves by design can’t.
- Tubeless Systems wheels need a latex (liquid sealant) in the tire to fix punctures and prevent to go flat. These sealants are higher
viscosity than AIR, therefore in case of Presta valve it is necessary to remove the interior part from the stem to inject the liquid. With
SKP High Flow valve it is no longer needed to do so: the sealant can be simply injected through the valve after removing its cap, in a
fraction of time.
BENEFITS of SKP High Flow vs. traditional Presta valves:
Same Size as Presta but with much much much more flow.
The sealant can be directly injected through the valve without removing the inside parts as required with Presta valves.
The sealant can be removed without removing the tire (for example if one ned to check quantity)!
The market potential of SKP High Flow valves is HUGE!