The Selle Italia WATT Gel Superflow represents the pinnacle in terms of aerodynamic seating and efficient performance. This model for triathlon and time trials, thanks to its specific and technical features, allows an increase in performance without compromising the necessary comfort.
Features – Selle Italia WATT Gel Superflow
- NEW SHAPE AND WIDER NOSE: The new Watt seat – more backward and anatomical – allows the triathlete to avoid possible friction during the push phase and, combined with an enlarged nose (50mm), to benefit from greater comfort without altering performance.
- LONGER RAILS (+10mm): The Watt has 10mm longer rails to allow a greater possibility of adapting the saddle to extreme aerodynamic positions and therefore to increase the feeling of comfort.
- GEL INSERTS: The Watt Gel Superflow is equipped with a particular layer of gel inside the padding that allows you to benefit even more from the feeling of comfort and to maintain performance even on the long distances.
- Use: Road / Triathlon
- Gender: Unisex
- Category: Performance
- Dimensions: 255x133mm
- Rail: Carbon/Keramic Ø7×9 mm
- Cover: Fibra-Tek
- 195g (manufacture information)
High stability surface which ensures maximum grip to the saddle during your ride.
A layer of gel that ensures excellent sitting comfort by offering flexibility in the central part of the saddle and absorbing road vibrations.
The SuperFlow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area.